The Pitch is a competition focused on advertising and its associated disciplines. Students will receive hands-on experience by working at a Columbus advertising agency on a real-world project with a local non-profit organization.
The first part of the program is a one-day challenge
in one of several agencies. After the first phase, the local non-profit will select a winning team who will present their pitch at a future AAF program.
This is a can’t-miss student competition. Enroll today for a unique resume and portfolio builder! Register at: https://aafcolumbus.wildapricot.org/event-2668501
The client for The Pitch 2017 is the Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbus. This organization gives young people the support, guidance, tools, and skills to succeed in life. They provide comprehensive, affordable afterschool and summer programming for youth ages 6 through 18. It is a place where great futures are started each and every day!
Why should you get involved with AAF Columbus as a student?
- Build Your Portfolio through The Pitch and NSAC
- Be on the Forefront of Our Fast-Moving Industry
- Discover Opportunities for Your Career Path
- Grow Your Network of Recommendations & Referrals
- Attend Networking Events and Find a Mentor
- Attend Ongoing Educational Events
- Meet Industry Thought Leaders
- Discover Job Opportunities
Interested in joining or getting involved with AAF? Contact Liz Dickey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Angela Petrie (email@example.com) for more info!