Rev1 Ventures hosted their 2018 Innovation Hop at their headquarters yesterday. Over 50 startups were featured and it was a crowded house. The energy and enthusiasm is always strong at Rev1 events and I always come away inspired from their programs. Here's a bit more about the program as was featured on their site:
The buzz about Columbus’ startup scene continues to grow. More tech-enabled, high-growth companies are being built here than ever before! On April 26th, we will be opening our doors to showcase more than 50 startups, spinouts, and corporate innovation teams. Plus, the food and local brews/spirits will be phenomenal, as always.
Please join us as we celebrate the companies – and partners – supporting these efforts.
Here’s a sneak peek at a handful of the 50+ startups you will meet:
- BeeHex, 3D food printing & robotics for commercial kitchen automation
- GhostWave, stealthy radars that are immune from jamming and interference in autonomous vehicles
- Motivational Medicine, creating innovative products for the treatment of chronic and acute musculoskeletal pain
- pH Matter, using carbon nanoparticles to overcome energy challenges
- SafeWhite, SafeWhite’s HaloSmile is a new way to get a whiter smile
We're excited to announce that leading up to this year’s Innovation Hop from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. we will be hosting the Smart Columbus Ride & Drive Roadshow. Ready for your opportunity to get behind the wheel of some of the newest electronic vehicles on the market? Please sign up to schedule a drive time.